Kylie Minogue to perform at private Dubai gig
Kylie Minogue will be performing in a flashy private party on the manmade Palm Jumeirah Island off Dubai for 2 million.
This will be Kylie’s first ever performance in the Middle East and it will be in front of local celebrities including Dubai royal family.
Her 90 minute long performance on official launch of Atlantis Hotel will be the main show of the party.
Kylie is all set to hit South America with her 2008 X tour and it starts from November 1 in Bogota, Columbia.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies