Sony displays Move motion controller
Sony denied all the rumors of price cut on its PS3 at the same time proclaimed its Move motion controller for the PS3 at E3.
Apart from the above claims it is stated that two new console bundles, featuring Move and a 500GB and 250GB hard drive respectively, will be featured reports CVG.
The sources claim that these PS3s are expected to come with 802.11n wireless, a real boon for the online gamers.
On reports pertaining to the price cut the SCE UK Sales Director Mark Howsen confirmed that no reports on making the PS3 cheaper have come up.
According to the sales figures it has been stated that the PS3 will sell 14 million units globally in 2010, compared to the Xbox 360's projected 10.5 million.
The reports posted by Sony gives no clue of Xbox costs, as it is supposed to be brought out from under wraps at E3.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden