Sony displays Move motion controller
Sony denied all the rumors of price cut on its PS3 at the same time proclaimed its Move motion controller for the PS3 at E3.
Apart from the above claims it is stated that two new console bundles, featuring Move and a 500GB and 250GB hard drive respectively, will be featured reports CVG.
The sources claim that these PS3s are expected to come with 802.11n wireless, a real boon for the online gamers.
On reports pertaining to the price cut the SCE UK Sales Director Mark Howsen confirmed that no reports on making the PS3 cheaper have come up.
According to the sales figures it has been stated that the PS3 will sell 14 million units globally in 2010, compared to the Xbox 360's projected 10.5 million.
The reports posted by Sony gives no clue of Xbox costs, as it is supposed to be brought out from under wraps at E3.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids