Apple invites reporters for iPhone 4 press conference on Friday
Tech giant, Apple is planning to hold a press conference relating to the issues with iPhone 4 at 10 a.m. in its campus in Cupertino, California on Friday this week.
It is now as to what Apple is planning to do at the press event for which it invited media persons at such a short notice. Some expect the company to address the issues relating to flaw that causes the device to lose signal strength when held in a particular manner.
The flaw was reported by some iPhone customers and experts and tech enthusiasts have been discussion if it is a hardware design problem or an issue with the iOS 4.
Apple had earlier released a statement saying this issue is apparent in every Smartphone device and users can just not hold the phone in a particular manner or simply buy one of many cases available. Apple said in a statement, "Gripping any phone will result in some attenuation of its antenna performance with certain places being worse than others depending on the placement of the antennas."
The statement continued, "This is a fact of life for every wireless phone. If you ever experience this on your Phone 4, avoid gripping it in the lower left corner in a way that covers both sides of the black strip in the metal band, or simply use one of many available cases."
However later it said that the problem is with the signal bars displayed by the phone and a new software update to fix the problem will be released soon.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies