ECS launches Black GTX 460 graphics card in India
ECS has announced the launch of its new Black GTX 460 graphics card offering enhanced gaming performance at a very affordable price.
The graphics card from the company like its other products aims customers who want enhanced features and value for their money. The Black GTX 460 is capable of increasing 20% of its stock speeds to give an extra edge to the gamers.
The card features 336 powerful CUDA cores along with GPGPU task and 1024 MB GDDR5 with 256-bit data bus. The OpenGL 4.0 and DirectX 11 built in the card offers enhanced visuals in the latest games. The support for 2-way SLI addresses the scalability.
Arctic Cooling engineering solution with dual ultra quiet fans and 4 heatpipes helps keep the system cool. The efficient cooling system allows the graphics card to perform without any problems even at overclocked speeds.
The card has two Dual-link DVI-I and one HDMI output and it supports three HD displays through digital signal powered by NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Technology.
The ECS Black GTX 460 comes with a price tag of Rs. 15,900. ECS is offering a three year warranty with the graphics card.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study