ECS launches Black GTX 460 graphics card in India
ECS has announced the launch of its new Black GTX 460 graphics card offering enhanced gaming performance at a very affordable price.
The graphics card from the company like its other products aims customers who want enhanced features and value for their money. The Black GTX 460 is capable of increasing 20% of its stock speeds to give an extra edge to the gamers.
The card features 336 powerful CUDA cores along with GPGPU task and 1024 MB GDDR5 with 256-bit data bus. The OpenGL 4.0 and DirectX 11 built in the card offers enhanced visuals in the latest games. The support for 2-way SLI addresses the scalability.
Arctic Cooling engineering solution with dual ultra quiet fans and 4 heatpipes helps keep the system cool. The efficient cooling system allows the graphics card to perform without any problems even at overclocked speeds.
The card has two Dual-link DVI-I and one HDMI output and it supports three HD displays through digital signal powered by NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Technology.
The ECS Black GTX 460 comes with a price tag of Rs. 15,900. ECS is offering a three year warranty with the graphics card.
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19