Audi launches A8 L luxury model
German luxury car maker, Audi has announced the launch of its A8 L luxury model that sets new standards of luxury, dynamics and efficiency.
The car will be powered with five engines and come with twelve-cylinder with 368 kW. The car is expected to be launched in fall 2010. The company may bring the car to India through the CBU route by the end of this year.
The Audi A8 L has a 13 centimeters longer length and wheelbase when compared to its standard version. The company has improved the interior of the car significantly with two power-adjustable and heated individual seats along with stylish center console with large storage compartments.
The vehicle also has a high-end sound system from Bang & Olufsen and comes with advanced online services. It is the first car in the world to offer an integrated WLAN support. Among other features the Audi A8 L will feature optional MMI navigation plus with touchpad option and New Audi pre sense safety system and night vision assistance.
Audi has fixed the base price as €79,900 for the 3.0 TDI; €80,400 for the 3.0 TFSI; €94,300 for the 4.2 FSI; €95,800 for the 4.2 TDI; and €137,000.
There are a variety of engines like two three-liter V6 units, a TDI with 184 kW and a TFSI producing 213 kW. The two V8 engines have an displacement of 4.2 liters and the TDI produces 258 kW and the FSI 273 kW. The company also offers a series of petrol engines.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids