Audi launches A8 L luxury model
German luxury car maker, Audi has announced the launch of its A8 L luxury model that sets new standards of luxury, dynamics and efficiency.
The car will be powered with five engines and come with twelve-cylinder with 368 kW. The car is expected to be launched in fall 2010. The company may bring the car to India through the CBU route by the end of this year.
The Audi A8 L has a 13 centimeters longer length and wheelbase when compared to its standard version. The company has improved the interior of the car significantly with two power-adjustable and heated individual seats along with stylish center console with large storage compartments.
The vehicle also has a high-end sound system from Bang & Olufsen and comes with advanced online services. It is the first car in the world to offer an integrated WLAN support. Among other features the Audi A8 L will feature optional MMI navigation plus with touchpad option and New Audi pre sense safety system and night vision assistance.
Audi has fixed the base price as €79,900 for the 3.0 TDI; €80,400 for the 3.0 TFSI; €94,300 for the 4.2 FSI; €95,800 for the 4.2 TDI; and €137,000.
There are a variety of engines like two three-liter V6 units, a TDI with 184 kW and a TFSI producing 213 kW. The two V8 engines have an displacement of 4.2 liters and the TDI produces 258 kW and the FSI 273 kW. The company also offers a series of petrol engines.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power