Antennagate a sticky solution apparently
It was a humorous remark made at Apple's 'Antennagate' conference, where two Brooklyn-based designers seem to have developed a fix for the iPhone's antenna issues.
The issues were looked upon by the CEO Steve Jobs and was laughingly stated that Eminem might be able to come with a band-aid that goes over the corner and everyone will lure for the same.
It was said that the iPhone model has been crafted by designers Szymon Weglarski and Jon Dorfman to create who made a group of six band-aid like vinyl stickers, named Antenn-Aid For iPhone, and offer them for trading on Etsy.
It was further added that the stickers were specially crafted to hide the bottom left corner of the smartphone, supposedly aiding cure for the antenna issue.
Weglarski explained: “We haven’t done any official testing, but it does seem to improve the antenna problem. You don’t drop as many bars as it’s really about separating metal from flesh.”
“It’s a lot of satire, it’s kind of a gag product, it’s poking fun at the whole idea of how overblown the whole antenna solution has been,” he added.
The Antenna-aid iPhone sticker is offered in a wide range of color options that comprises of grey, light grey, green, blue, peach and purple.
New Zealand News
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?