HTC may include its Sense UI in Windows Phone 7
HTC might include some elements of its Sense UI in the Windows Phone 7 as it is learned that the OS can be customized by the vendor.
According to HTC’sDrew Bamford, the Sense UI built on top of Microsoft’s OS but will remain within its boundaries. Microsoft doest want to allow any changes to its main interface and HTC is saying that it build a version of the UI at adds to the WP7 instead of replacing it.
HTC is one of partners of Microsoft for the new Windows Phone 7 based devices. HTC is aiming to launch its Sense up dates in the year.
Mr. Bamford also gave details about the Android versions of Sense UI. He said that the UI updates of Android 3.0 will not prevent any custom interface changes. He also indicated that Android 3.0 Gingerbread might include some Windows Phone 7 features in the handsets.
Google allows developers to customize any part of the platform. Customizations may include media integration as at present it focuses mainly on social networking.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain