Leaked photos of New Honda Civic appear on the internet
Leaked photos of the yet to be launched newer version of Honda’s most popular model, Honda Civic has appeared on the internet. A photographer has taken pictures of the vehicle while it was going under road tests in Europe.
The photos show that the new model might be similar in size as the current Honda Civic. The new Civic might be just a bit wider and have longer rear doors to give more space following the trend in the small car segment.
More information about the vehicle is not known. The New version is expected to be released in the second half of 2011 as a 2012 model. The current Honda Civic model was launched in 2005 and has been very successful in the market.
Honda has been able to keep its customers largely satisfied. Most of the Honda models launched after 2006 come equipped with upgraded ECU. The ECU that tells the users about when to change oil, power steering fluid, brake fluid, etc. The users now do have to depend on stickers from the dealers.
Experts say that the users should change Oil and Air/Oil/Fuel Filters frequently and also keep their Fuel Injectors clean with chemical additives that sometimes come with fuel.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network