Yamaha to launch SZ150 on 4th August
The Japanese two-wheeler major has been able to hit the right chord with the Indian consumer in its latest coming to the Indian market. In fact, adding to its premium portfolio in the domestic circle, the company is aiming to launch the SZ150 on the 4th of August in India.
It is to be mentioned here that its earlier offering R15, FZ16 and FZ-S has been able to play the right trick in the Indian market. Notably, the company is also planning to launch its scooters in the Indian market and is working on its plans currently.
The company also showcased its SZ150 to the consumer at the 10th auto expo and it is expected that the product will be priced at Rs. 60,000 to reach out to the average motorcycle commuter.
However, the overall strategy of the company for positioning this product in India will be an interesting fact to notice as it already has a handful of products in this segment. And now that almost of all of them have proved their mettle in the domestic circuit, the pressure will be all the more high on the company to get the latest offering right.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden