Apple could bypass Microsoft in terms of revenue
Experts claim that if Apple continues its ongoing trend of bulky revenue growths for the upcoming quarter, the company will soon leap ahead of Microsoft in terms of overall revenue.
Apple will soon report a massive $14.62 billion in terms of revenue for its upcoming quarter, but according to a varied response, some analysts believe the revenue to go as high as $15.74 billion. Microsoft, on the other hand is believed to post a $15.25 billion in revenue with an approximate increase of $15.73 billion. Microsoft considers that in case of personal computing world, Windows has 90 percent of computers worldwide and Office or Works and has approximately all computers works on a word processing suite.
Apple, on the flip side dominates the MP3 player market coming with iPod, the tablet market with the iPad and has a formidable share in smartphone market as well.
Apple revenue has risen above $13.50 billion, which is accredited to Mac computer and iPhone sales.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies