Leaked photos of HTC Paradise and Fiesta appear on web
Some leaked photos of the yet to be launched HTC Paradise and HTC Fiesta have appeared on the internet. It has become a custom that leaked photos of HTC phones start appearing over the internet months before their schedules launch.
The Paradise appears to be an upgraded model of HTC Aria and features slide-out QWERTY keypad. The appearance is very similar to Aria except for the addition of the slide out keypad.
There is not information about the features of Paradise however it appears that it will support HVGA. A few months ago Paradise was in news however it was too early. Now with the leaked features it more believable that the device is being prepared for the launch.
The other HTC Fiesta features a 3.2MP camera with only virtual keypad. Both the devices are as test units for AT&T. The fresh offering form the comoany has appeared unexpectedly. Both the handsets are based on Google’s Android platform.
More information will reveal the launch dates and pricing of the smartphones.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain