Asus expands its Bamboo series with U43Jc notebook in India
PC maker, Asus has expanded its eco friendly Bamboo Collection series of Laptops with the launch of U43Jc notebook in the Indian market.
Asus U43Jc with natural design features a stylish smoky brown bamboo exterior which matches with the brushed aluminum interior. Asus says that the series give a message of protecting nature and does not have to leave behind innovative design, memorable style and powerful computing potential.
The laptop is powered by Intel i-Core i3-370M processors and has 4GB DDR3 1066 RAM memory. The laptop features a 14-inch HD Glare LCD screen and the LCP panels come with Zero Bright-Dot guarantee.
The Asus U43Jc runs on Windows 7 operating system and other features of the device include 500GB HDD, 1GB DDR3 VRAM, 802.11 b/g/n WLAN, 2.0M webcam, 8 Cell battery.
The Super Hybrid Engine (SHE) in the notebooks keeps a check on level of power and it will be the first laptop in the world to use the NVIDIA Optimus technology which helps is saving power and extending battery life.
The Asus Splendid Video Intelligence technology significantly enhanced the quality of display while the SRS Premium Surround Sound provides good quality sound output.
The users can sync the device with a host of device like desktop PCs, other notebooks, smartphones and digital cameras with Syncables technology. The device also features the new USB 3.0 connectivity which is claimed to be about ten times faster than the older version.
The use of bamboo has reduced the use of plastic by upto 15% and product packaging is made of 100% natural and recyclable bamboo pulp and non-woven packing cloth. The company had launched the Bamboo Series in
2008 as part of its efforts to produce green devices.
The Asus U43Jc notebook is priced at Rs. 61,999.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids