UK factory production up by 4.1
The official figures depicts that manufacturing output in Britain was 4.1 percent superior in June contrasted to a year previous.
The Office for National Statistics expressed that on Friday that the production of all production industries which also comprise of mining, oil and gas extraction and utilities that was up by 1.3 percent over preceding year.
During the three months from April to June, the manufacturing output was 3.8 percent elevated than a year ago and the total production up by 1.6 percent.
The agency had beforehand reported that GDP was climbing up by 1.1 percent in the April-June period, which is the third successive quarter of revival from downturn.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies