UK factory production up by 4.1
The official figures depicts that manufacturing output in Britain was 4.1 percent superior in June contrasted to a year previous.
The Office for National Statistics expressed that on Friday that the production of all production industries which also comprise of mining, oil and gas extraction and utilities that was up by 1.3 percent over preceding year.
During the three months from April to June, the manufacturing output was 3.8 percent elevated than a year ago and the total production up by 1.6 percent.
The agency had beforehand reported that GDP was climbing up by 1.1 percent in the April-June period, which is the third successive quarter of revival from downturn.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids