July's best-selling cars
Following the six consecutive months of augmented car sales, new car registrations practiced a dip in July, as per the statistics on the rampage by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders.
The SMMT's recent stats depicts that the motoring market dwindled by 13.2% in the month of July which is an predictable drop in sales subsequent the termination of the Government's car scrappage scheme in the month of March.
It wasn't total disaster and murkiness, nevertheless, as new car registrations for the year stays up by 163,004 units for the first seven months of 2010 giving a meaning that the new car market is still predictable to accomplish its objective of 2.018 million units for the whole year, 1.2% more than in the year 2009.
Not bad when one believe the negative bang the economic recession is at present having on consumer expenditure in the UK.
In terms of the Top 10 best-selling models in the UK in the month of July, there was a real upset as the usually leading Ford Focus might only protected fourth place while Vauxhall someway administer to acquire not one but four diverse models into the Top 10 best-sellers list.
New Zealand News
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power