Aston Martin planning India foray
While the UK based auto major has taken its own time in realising the potential of the Indian market but Aston Martin, the car that James Bond made famous through many Ian Fleming flicks is now all set to take the Indian consumer by surprise and will soon be making inroads in the domestic circuit.
While the auto major is expected to make its India foray with a hefty price tag of Rs. 3 crores on its vehicles, it is believed that the company will set the roads of India on fire by the end of this year.
It has been learned from sources that the auto major has tied up with Infinity Cars to open its first showroom in Mumbai.
Moreover, it has been learned from the sources close to the development that Aston Martin has signed an agreement with Mumbai-based Infinity Cars (which is also a dealer of BMW), and appointed the home-grown company as the company's exclusive distributor for the Indian market.
In fact, the company will initially sell four models, V8, DB9, Rapide and DBS, in India and the ex-showroom prices have almost been finalised.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power