Aston Martin planning India foray
While the UK based auto major has taken its own time in realising the potential of the Indian market but Aston Martin, the car that James Bond made famous through many Ian Fleming flicks is now all set to take the Indian consumer by surprise and will soon be making inroads in the domestic circuit.
While the auto major is expected to make its India foray with a hefty price tag of Rs. 3 crores on its vehicles, it is believed that the company will set the roads of India on fire by the end of this year.
It has been learned from sources that the auto major has tied up with Infinity Cars to open its first showroom in Mumbai.
Moreover, it has been learned from the sources close to the development that Aston Martin has signed an agreement with Mumbai-based Infinity Cars (which is also a dealer of BMW), and appointed the home-grown company as the company's exclusive distributor for the Indian market.
In fact, the company will initially sell four models, V8, DB9, Rapide and DBS, in India and the ex-showroom prices have almost been finalised.
New Zealand News
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?