Aston Martin planning India foray
While the UK based auto major has taken its own time in realising the potential of the Indian market but Aston Martin, the car that James Bond made famous through many Ian Fleming flicks is now all set to take the Indian consumer by surprise and will soon be making inroads in the domestic circuit.
While the auto major is expected to make its India foray with a hefty price tag of Rs. 3 crores on its vehicles, it is believed that the company will set the roads of India on fire by the end of this year.
It has been learned from sources that the auto major has tied up with Infinity Cars to open its first showroom in Mumbai.
Moreover, it has been learned from the sources close to the development that Aston Martin has signed an agreement with Mumbai-based Infinity Cars (which is also a dealer of BMW), and appointed the home-grown company as the company's exclusive distributor for the Indian market.
In fact, the company will initially sell four models, V8, DB9, Rapide and DBS, in India and the ex-showroom prices have almost been finalised.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden