Twitter releases Fast Follow SMS Tweets
Twitter has come up with the "Fast Follow" SMS feature, aimed at receiving tweets directly to their cellular phones without being registered with sites.
The Micro blogging platform has devised this way where both registered and non-registered users can receive 140 character long tweets on their mobile devices in SMS based format, tech site Gizmodo stated.
It was further added that the Fast Follow service, is available for users in US who can keep a track of Twitter feeds and the updates via the aid of mobile phones.
The only thing one needs to do is write "follow (username)" and sends it to 40404.
Twitter employee Leland Rechis, an employee at the San Francisco-based Twitter in an official blogpost stated: "Fast Following without creating an account is currently available only in the US, but we're working with carriers to bring it to other countries."
One who wish not to use can easily turn off the feature by visiting the Twitter settings page.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network