Apple rolls out the App Bulk Buying Program aimed at Schools
Apple has come up with the latest App Store program that helps schools and colleges to buy iOS 4 applications in stocks.
The App Store Volume Purchase Program has been devised in such a manner that educational institutions can purchase them in bulk, with buyouts made available through an Authorised Purchaser, who sends an appointed Program Facilitator, a distributor for the licenses to end users.
The company said: "Volume Vouchers can be purchased at the Apple Store for Education in denominations of $100, $500, $1000, $5000, $10,000. These vouchers can be bought on behalf of the educational institution by an Authorised Purchaser, and they may use purchase orders."
Apple added that users don't have to use their credit cards instead, will be offered with a spreadsheet containing the download codes for the applications, which can either be circulated manually or via the mail merging service.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden