Apple rolls out the App Bulk Buying Program aimed at Schools
Apple has come up with the latest App Store program that helps schools and colleges to buy iOS 4 applications in stocks.
The App Store Volume Purchase Program has been devised in such a manner that educational institutions can purchase them in bulk, with buyouts made available through an Authorised Purchaser, who sends an appointed Program Facilitator, a distributor for the licenses to end users.
The company said: "Volume Vouchers can be purchased at the Apple Store for Education in denominations of $100, $500, $1000, $5000, $10,000. These vouchers can be bought on behalf of the educational institution by an Authorised Purchaser, and they may use purchase orders."
Apple added that users don't have to use their credit cards instead, will be offered with a spreadsheet containing the download codes for the applications, which can either be circulated manually or via the mail merging service.
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19