John Carmack showcases 60fps rage game on iPhone
Video gaming legend John Carmack showcased a live demo of the firm’s latest gaming engine, id Tech 5.
The id Tech 5 supposedly is one of the first fps’ (First person shooter) game on iPhone 4 that comes with a striking speed of 60 frames per second.
The game will soon be featured on iPhone 4, before it comes on any other platforms. The evidence that iPhone gaming comes in handy as one of the capable gaming machine.
Carmack renowned for its fame with games such as Doom, Quake and Wolfenstein 3D states, that the game goes well with the iPhone 3GS and works great on iPad.
He also stated that he is looking into offer the running of game at 30fps for slower platforms or to increase battery life.
The news soon comes after Engadget published reports about the latest release of first PSP phone by Sony Ericsson.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain