Twitter & Tweetmeme come as official Tweet button
Twitter pronounced to associate with Tweetmeme via its latest official Twitter button.
The UK-based Tweetmeme can now have a profound access to data available on social networking sites. Tweetmeme is considered to be one of the similar offerings like Digg in Twitter.
A user offering that helps exchange links on Twitter without leaving the current page.
Nick Halstead, the CEO of Tweetmeme stated that this deal does not speak of money, instead providing better service offerings. The chief has launched more than 750 million regular retweet button impressions offering a startup that aids in assisting Twitter.
He stated: "We will be assisting Twitter with the technical challenges involved with the button and secondly we will be working even more closely in the future on delivering real-time curation of the Twitter Firehose."
Facebook who is considered to be one of Twitter's main rivals, has launched the "Like" button that goes with online publishers to go with social media.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network