Maruti Suzuki introduces A-Star Automatic in India
Leading carmaker, Maruti Suzuki has announced the launch of new A-Star Automatic with impressive 4-Speed Automatic transmission in the Indian market.
The Maruti A-Star is based on slot shift mechanism with six modes P, R, N, D, 3, 2 and L and comes with VXi trim which includes power windows, CD/MP3 player along with Automatic and height adjustable driver seat.
The company had launched the manual transmission A Star model in 2008 in India had it become one of its most popular cars. The car’s ability to move in crowded city roads made it a favorite among customers.
A-Star Automatic has fuel efficiency of 17 kmpl under ARAI test conditions and comes with a 4 speed auto box for improved performance. The car will feature same KB 10 engine.
Other carmakers are increasing focusing on automatic transmission for their models like i10 by Hyundai, Captiva by GM, Verna by Hyundai and Honda City. Maruti itself launched the automatic version of its SX4.
A-Star Automatic will be the cheapest car with automatic transmission in the country with a price tag of Rs 4,34,535 Lakhs Ex-Showroom Delhi.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden