Lava introduces new mobile handset with rupee symbol
Handset maker, Lava Mobile has taken the lead to introduce a new handset ‘Lava B-5 with new rupee symbol’ in the country as other gadget makers race to bring out producers.
The handset comes after TVS electronics introduces its new keyboard with the new rupee system expected to give a unique identity to the national currency. Some web portals launched the font to enable typing the symbol with hours of it was announced.
The Lava B5 features Lava B5 and supports two GSM SIM cards. The handset also offers Bluetooth connectivity and offers a FM radio along with a Music player with 3.5mm headset jack for music lovers.
Inter tools like email, Opera mini, offers s convenient browsing experience and Nimbuzz MSN and Skype offers easy access to messenger services. The memory of the phone can be expanded through a MicroSd card.
Lava B-5 which was launched earlier will now feature the Rupee symbol and comes at a price of Rs. 4,399.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids