Apple hires NFC expert for Mobile Commerce
Apple has recruited new personnel for mobile commerce expert in order to offer help serve Near Field Communication (NFC) to iOS powered devices.
The expert hired for the position is Benjamin Vigier who currently is the product manager of mobile commerce, and also stating the fact those NFC capabilities on its software ecosystem.
NFC technology aids iPhone users to make payments and e-ticketing. Apple as of now has not any proclamation in regard to NFC technology on its iOS devices, but the report leaked from Apple's patent application stated that the company is aiming to offer NFC service in iPhones.
The technology will aid in buy out of tickets to all sorts of concerts and sporting events at the same time making the device look like a ticket.
Other Apple patents stated that in the recent past months hover around things such as airline ticketing and boarding pass services for iPhone owners.
The report from Near Field Communications World, Vigier states that he has worked on PayPal Mobile, Sprint MyMoneyManager and also on iPhone-based Starbucks Card.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies