Vodafone comes up with mobile wireless hotspot
Vodafone has offered a portable wireless hotspot option that aids users to connect wirelessly with up to 5 mobile devices to the internet.
Electricpig reports that the Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi comes with feature to connect 5 mobile devices with the aid of 3G or HSDPA networks whichever is available.
In normal circumstance the mobile Wi-Fi hotspot might offer speeds up to 7.2 Mbps.
The reports posted on Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi product page, claims if it is associated with 5 devices, the hotspot can run non-stop for 4 hours on a single battery charge.
The device sports a small screen which shows the battery life and signal strength and has a memory card storage slot.
Vodafone's official through a statement stated: "Because it can run over battery or be plugged in, it gives more flexibility than a mobile dongle and, although we don't see this as replacing mobile dongles, the flexibility will make it an attractive offering for many customers."
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain