Billabong has a drop off its sales
The sales of the Billabong have fallen down towards in this session of 2010 along with a reduced instant position in Australia. Billabong filed revenue of 146 million dollar till this June; grow up to 8 percent in regular currency conditions on the last year's outcome.
But on the other hand, despite of the revenue the shares of the company have fallen up to 10 percent in the share market and also in the major markets including US, Europe and Australia. This kind of severe drop down must be a worry for the Company.
As per the report, the sales of the company in all above regions have fallen to 11.2 percent with an amount of 1.5 billion dollar.
But except Europe the other regions have a down fall in the sales. As per the report, there is more than 5 percent up in the sales in Europe while in US and Australia the sales have been gone down to 1.2 and 1.9 percent respectively.
The CEO of the company stated the company had been produced a good consequences in the second session.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden