Virgin Media VM202 budget rolls out
Virgin Media in association with Alcatel has rolled out its budget plans for the year.
The VM202 comes with the latest “soft touch” QWERTY sliding keyboard, and sports a “dazzle pink” colour scheme, for merely £30 on PAYG.
The phone offers 1GB of storage in form of microSD, and has social networking in form of Facebook and Twitter. Opera Mini comes in as a measure for web browsing which is tagged along with an MP3 player and 3.5mm audio jack. An FM radio and VGA camera completes the list of all.
Director of Mobile at Virgin Media, Jonathan Kini, said that the latest VM202 proves to be the latest offering in pay-as-you-go range and the company is excited to release the stylish, affordable device offering to its customers.
In addition to Facebook and Twitter and other multimedia features, the handset is aimed for teenage socialites.
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power
- Stellantis reportedly in talks with Rome to build gigafactory in Italy
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands