Data#3 performed well in financials in the year 2010
As per records submitted by ASX , Data#3 performed financially well in the year ending 30 June 2010 and reported a net profit of 11 percent up over the previous year after tax of $ 10.9 million.
It has been reported that company has progressed in all fields leading the revenue up by 13 percent to $599.2 million and earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization up 12.4 percent to $16.3 million.
Company's business confidence has boosted in the year 2010 as compared to 2009 but additionally company has to face a continuous constraint in ICT expenditure said by Data#3 managing director John Grant.
He also said the confidence of our customers, potential of our people and the support of our partners demonstrated in the form of growth in revenue and profit.
He also said that our company's major objective is to improve the performance of 2010.
Microsoft, HP, Cisco, Symantec and Adobe are the merchant partners of Data#3.
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19