Data#3 performed well in financials in the year 2010
As per records submitted by ASX , Data#3 performed financially well in the year ending 30 June 2010 and reported a net profit of 11 percent up over the previous year after tax of $ 10.9 million.
It has been reported that company has progressed in all fields leading the revenue up by 13 percent to $599.2 million and earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization up 12.4 percent to $16.3 million.
Company's business confidence has boosted in the year 2010 as compared to 2009 but additionally company has to face a continuous constraint in ICT expenditure said by Data#3 managing director John Grant.
He also said the confidence of our customers, potential of our people and the support of our partners demonstrated in the form of growth in revenue and profit.
He also said that our company's major objective is to improve the performance of 2010.
Microsoft, HP, Cisco, Symantec and Adobe are the merchant partners of Data#3.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden