Social networking site Tribe to bring investors, costumers and small businesses all together
The social networking site Tribe is thinking optimist and wants to combine and secure the customers, investors and small businesses. Serge Bueno, who had re-launched the soft drink company SodaStream is now concentrating on its new project named Tribe.
Under the project the company will help the new age investors and business leaders to start their business career in a readymade market.
This plan has been opened for the company after the coalition government of UK forced pressure on the banks to lend more to the small business organizations.
According to the governor of Bank of England, Mervyn King the credit crunch has been lasting longer than previously expected in this month. But at the same time, the big business groups have found their sources of funding through different ways while small and medium business groups are still struggling to find the investment for their business.
According to Serge Bueno, the plan for the project Tribe is very simple and every sector of business will be benefited for the plan. He has also said capitalism is the major issue to be solved as it is the main threat for the small businesses.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies