13-yrold boy assaulted
Police sources have stated that a teenage boy who was 13 years old was sexually assaulted by a man in Eaglemont.
The hunt of the teenage assaulter is on and every possible attempt is being made to track the culprit.
The man had approached the teenager who was walking along the bike tracks in the Yarra Flats Park in Eaglemont on Thursday, August 19, at around 5:45 p. m.
The man took the boy to an area that was off the bike track and was totally secluded after approaching him and the boy was sexually assaulted here.
The victim has given a description of the culprit and has stated that the man is believed to be in his 50s, he is fair complexioned and has wrinkles on his face. His hair was curly and the colour was grey and there was a bald patch on his head also. Apart from this, the boy added that the man has bushy eyebrows and of medium height and build.
The man was wearing brown pants, a blue jacket, and an old brown belt with a gold buckle.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network