Emirates to increase Beirut flights
Emirates has decided to roll out nine additional flights to Beirut, Lebanon, in August in order to keep up with customer demand during the busy summer season.
The sources said that the additional flights will give the Dubai to Beirut service an important boost.
At present, Emirates operates 17 weekly flights between Dubai and Beirut. During August the carrier will add 18 additional flights between Dubai and Beirut.
The sources said that demand for travel to Beirut from Dubai on the Emirates network is usually very high during summer.
The sources further added that these flights will give UAE customers more flexibility and choice of travel dates and flight timings.
(Via TopNews. Contributed by Malini Ranade)
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network