Samsung Galaxy Tab details appear online for the first time
The Samsung Tab Galaxy a much talked about for iPad rival Apple has been demonstrated in a video preview from Korea.
Samsung hopes the tablet computers will not only rival but iPad anticipate the next version of Apple's tablet should be out next year. With a release date set IFA expo in Germany in this week.
The tab should work on Android and a list of features including 3G WI-Fi and a screen ratio of 16:10, a front camera for video calling, opposite SDHC expandable memory and a DMB tuner for TV viewing.
The user interface for the new product is an impressive sale. According to technology news site `Engadget' the user interface looks really smooth and soft.
The board Galaxy should be about half the size of the iPad but more than twice the size of iPhone of Apple. In its first quarter Apple sold 3.72 million iPads. The iPad has changed the tablet computer category in to the category of the product of the drive hastening many producers to release their own version.
It is expected by IFA to feature a lot of tablet devices to reach at the peak Galaxy.
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19