Lephone introduces triple SIM mobile handset, A10 in India
Handset maker, Lephone has announced the launch of its new mobile handset, A10 with support for three SIM cards in the Indian market.
Lephone A10 features a 2.2 inch display screen and a 3MP camera with flash light. The handset comes with genuine IMEI and runs on Symbian operating system. Among other multimedia features it has MP3 playback, FM radio, wallpaper and video recorder.
The phone supports two GSM and one CDMA SIM cards and is very useful for users who seek unbroken connectivity as they can reply on another connection if one looses signal. The 3D sound stereo speaker along with ‘shake to change music’ are aimed at music lovers in the country.
The 850mAh battery of the phone offers a talk time of 5 hours and a stand by time of 150 hours. As for connectivity solutions, it offers Bluetooth, GPRS, WAP and USB connector and it supports 900 /1800 /1900 and dual 900 /1800 GSM connectivity and CDMA 1X with CDMA SIM.
The dimensions of the phone are 140 x 42 X 15.3mm. It has support for multiple languages and it also supports expandable memory. Lephone A10 is priced at Rs. 4,990 in the Indian market.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids