Aruba Networks posts fiscal 4Q profit
Aruba Networks Inc. has declared its fourth quarter financial results for the 2009-10 fiscal. Aruba Networks Inc. makes equipment for the leading wireless network providers of the country.
The company has informed that it has posted a marginal profit in the reviewed quarter. However, it has managed to out perform the estimated figure predicted by the market analysts earlier.
As per the company, it has registered a earning of $432,000 or less than 1 cent per share in the fourth quarter of the fiscal that ended in 31st July 2010.
For its corresponding quarter in the previous year, the company had suffered a loss of $4.5 million or 5 cents per share. So this quarter under review, the company has posted a profit overcoming last year’s loss.
The revenue of the firm has touched $77.33 million in this fourth quarter against $53.33 million in the similar quarter last year. There has been a hike of 45% in the revenue figure in Q4 this year against its like period last year. Earlier the market experts had predicted revenue of $73.53 million in this quarter.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids