Chancellor Osborne to cut treasury jobs by 25%
According to the reports of `Financial Times' the Chancellor of UK Mr. George Osborne wants to cut the jobs by 25% at the Treasury department to 1000 from 1350 in next four years under the process of natural attrition of the government.
According to the economic experts, the Chancellor must be willing to make savings in the departmental budgets by cutting the jobs.
Many people of the country are not happy with the working procedure of Mr. Osborne and have said that the previous Chancellor Mr. Brown was very good at his time and he was much focused in several areas starting from health to international business agreements.
But according to people, Mr. Osborne is only lying on the cuts whether that is public spending cuts or the job cuts.
On the other hand, the Chancellor has advised the Treasury department to focus on their core responsibilities such as economics and finance of the country. In addition the Chancellor Mr. Osborne wants the job cuts in every department of the country where people are getting paid unnecessarily in this huge global economic downturn.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids