Apple to unveil goodies
Gadget lovers dreaming of iPods, the Internet television bargain rate and iPads as Apple ready to reveal its latest creations in a music themed special occasion.
The technology world is just eagerly waiting to know what Apple Chief Executive Steve Jobs will introduce this time.
Last week, the company has also sent an invitation mail revealing the location and time of this event. As per sources, the event will be held at 10 am at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in downtown San Francisco.
The theater was decorated with a giant banner of an acoustic guitar with a company logo that changes the culture of California. Traditionally Apple updates its iPod line in September.
According to Rob Enderle, this is the time to update the iPod Touch. The iPod Touch should be updated to get the new generation iPhone except the phone capability. The iPod Touch should inherit features like video chat and a sharper screen resolution from iPhone 4.
The possibility of a new generation Apple TV set-top boxes at a price of about US 100 but Enderle has warned that Apple might not want to stuff too many big announcements in a single event.
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power
- Stellantis reportedly in talks with Rome to build gigafactory in Italy
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands