Mahindra Tractors file a 26% rise
The integral part of the U.S. $7.1 billion Mahindra Group, Farm Equipment Sector (FES) has been on a high since the start of this fiscal. In fact, the company was successfully able to retain its pole position in the Indian tractors market in the month of August 2010.
According to the figures released by the company, the total tractor sales (domestic + exports) in the last month stood at 13435 units, which was way up as compared to the 10646 units sold for the same period last year. It may be noted here that the tractors vertical of the company has filed an increase of 26% in the last month.
For the record, the total cumulative sales (domestic + exports) for the fiscal so far stood at close to 78,175 units, which was way up as compared to the 66881 units sold by the company in the corresponding period last year filing a growth of 17%.
It is to be mentioned here that the company has filed a growth of over 100% in the last month by exporting close to 982 units in August 2010.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids