Mahindra Tractors file a 26% rise
The integral part of the U.S. $7.1 billion Mahindra Group, Farm Equipment Sector (FES) has been on a high since the start of this fiscal. In fact, the company was successfully able to retain its pole position in the Indian tractors market in the month of August 2010.
According to the figures released by the company, the total tractor sales (domestic + exports) in the last month stood at 13435 units, which was way up as compared to the 10646 units sold for the same period last year. It may be noted here that the tractors vertical of the company has filed an increase of 26% in the last month.
For the record, the total cumulative sales (domestic + exports) for the fiscal so far stood at close to 78,175 units, which was way up as compared to the 66881 units sold by the company in the corresponding period last year filing a growth of 17%.
It is to be mentioned here that the company has filed a growth of over 100% in the last month by exporting close to 982 units in August 2010.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power