Mahindra two-wheelers gaining momentum!
A part of the $7.1 billion, Mahindra Group, Mahindra Two-wheelers has surely gained an instant recognition from the Indian consumer and the company has now started to consolidate on its position in order to reach new skies in the domestic circuit.
For the record, the company has sold close to 15,165 units in the month of August 2010 by filing a whopping 279% growth.
It is to be mentioned here that the company sold close to 4,000 units in the same period last year. It may be noted here that the cumulative sales for the company today stands at 54,261 units, registering a 319% growth as compared to the 12,948 units sold by the company in the same period last year.
Anoop Mathur, President – Two-wheelers and Member of the Group Executive Board said the company is very happy about the response that it has got from the consumers for its products.
In fact, Mathur also pointed out the fact that the company had just crossed a milestone of 1,00,000 units and it today has close to 370 operational dealers across the country.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power