Mahindra two-wheelers gaining momentum!
A part of the $7.1 billion, Mahindra Group, Mahindra Two-wheelers has surely gained an instant recognition from the Indian consumer and the company has now started to consolidate on its position in order to reach new skies in the domestic circuit.
For the record, the company has sold close to 15,165 units in the month of August 2010 by filing a whopping 279% growth.
It is to be mentioned here that the company sold close to 4,000 units in the same period last year. It may be noted here that the cumulative sales for the company today stands at 54,261 units, registering a 319% growth as compared to the 12,948 units sold by the company in the same period last year.
Anoop Mathur, President – Two-wheelers and Member of the Group Executive Board said the company is very happy about the response that it has got from the consumers for its products.
In fact, Mathur also pointed out the fact that the company had just crossed a milestone of 1,00,000 units and it today has close to 370 operational dealers across the country.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden