Mahindra Auto registers a 29% growth
The core automotive division of the $7.1 billion, Mahindra Group has recently said that the company has been able to sell close to 28,903 units in the month of August 2010, filing a rise of around 29%, which is very decent as compared to the 22,413 units sold by the company in the same period last year.
It is to be mentioned here that the domestic sales of the company stood at close to 27,275 units and as against the 21,410 units sold by the company in the same period last year, the company has been able to file a rise of around 29%.
However, the rise in exports has been the most as the company filed a rise of 62% in the segment for the month of August.
As far as the UV range of the company in concerned, the company sold close to 12,994 units during the last month which was 14% up as compared to the 11,443 units sold by the company in the month of August 2009.
In fact, the sales of Logan stood at 801 units with a growth of 71% as against the 469 units sold by the company in the same period last year.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network