Mahindra Auto registers a 29% growth
The core automotive division of the $7.1 billion, Mahindra Group has recently said that the company has been able to sell close to 28,903 units in the month of August 2010, filing a rise of around 29%, which is very decent as compared to the 22,413 units sold by the company in the same period last year.
It is to be mentioned here that the domestic sales of the company stood at close to 27,275 units and as against the 21,410 units sold by the company in the same period last year, the company has been able to file a rise of around 29%.
However, the rise in exports has been the most as the company filed a rise of 62% in the segment for the month of August.
As far as the UV range of the company in concerned, the company sold close to 12,994 units during the last month which was 14% up as compared to the 11,443 units sold by the company in the month of August 2009.
In fact, the sales of Logan stood at 801 units with a growth of 71% as against the 469 units sold by the company in the same period last year.
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power
- Stellantis reportedly in talks with Rome to build gigafactory in Italy
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands