Apple TV launch hinted
It is believed that Apple might be releasing its latest format of entertainment in the form of IPTV service and the rumors for same seemingly are increasing.
It is been stated that Apple might soon be releasing the IPTV service and the product launch will occur soon on September 7th, with Apple TV and a new iPod Touch models coming in as the latest offerings.
The air of rumor also states that the latest US$99 version of the Apple TV set-top box, will be offered as in case of new brand offerings in form of iTV in US and will be coming in the name of altogether different names in UK to avoid any conflict pertaining with broadcaster ITV.
Apple offers a content offering deal with News Corp which aides in offering TV shows that comes as a 48-hour rental from the iTunes store, for 99 cents per episode. It is also claimed that the talks follow with CBS, NBC Universal and Disney.
The latest offering of iTV service is believed to cater to iOS software that aides users to download and install game apps on TV.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden