iPod Nano attempts Touchscreen
Apple has drastically distorted the blueprint of the new iPod Nano, cutting down its dimension to half its antecedent and trailing the click wheel and the camera in the procedure.
In its place the media player now sways in with a 1.54-inch capacitive multi touch screen which can establish a bit challenging for those with plump fingers.
The screen is much minor than on the preceding iPod Nano, which signifies that it is less matched for screening videos, especially as the screen is quadrangle rather than stretched out, which may elucidate that why Apple has resolute to abandon video playback on the whole.
While it is available in 8GB and 16GB models with a alternative of seven colors, the iPod Nano circa 2010 sways in with a foster in accelerometer, with a battery life of up to one day, a FM Radio with live pause, along with the Nike's Fitness trait, the backing for Genius Mixes and a new built-in clip innate from the Shuffle.
At simply over 21g, it is placed to struggle with the iPod Shufflle and it won't shock the market if Apple abandons the Shuffle on the whole next year and roll out a cut-price Nano instead.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies