Apple soon to release 99c TV rental service
Apple recently proclaimed to proffer a 99c TV show exclusively by the effort of Fox and Disney, via the iTunes store. According to a report by the WSJ, the latest pricing hints of the significant drop in pricing from the recent $1.99 and $2.99 per episode that Apple charges, but at the same time promises a bigger audience for accessibility.
The recent risk attached along with such a deal would hint of crushing the relationship of content producers who have cable and satellite TV firms which aid in providing a pile of offerings in the name of revenues steam coming from Fox and co. The report further states that a few of the News corp. executives are not happy with the idea.
The reason being it doesn’t go with the idea of having a traditional television business and thus the same reason why Fox's partnership with Apple comes at 99c TV rental project. Meanwhile it would certainly be interesting to note the fact how the project goes with Apple and Netflix joint venture which might bring Netflix’s unlimited movie subscription to the Apple TV platform.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies