Hero Honda launches upgraded 'Super Splendor’ model
Leading two-wheeler maker, Hero Honda has announced the launch of the new upgraded Super Splendor to further consolidate its position in the deluxe commuter segment in the Indian market.
Hero Honda has offered a host of new technological advancements and redesigned components to enhance the driving experience for the users. The new Super Splendor is powered by 125cc engine with the Quantum Core technology.
Among some of the advancements, the vehicle now features offers Honda Intelligent Ignition System (HIIS), new carburetor and ACG for improved engine performance, and 5 step adjustable rear shock absorber.
The appearance of the new Super Splendor's is also enhanced body-art on the fuel tank, a new seat design, a new wind screen and tail light, uniquely styled front & rear fenders, and a contemporary rear grab-rail.
Mr. Anil Dua, Sr. Vice-President (Marketing & Sales), Hero Honda Motors Ltd expressed that with the new styling and added technological features the company expects to strengthen its position in the domestic market.
Hero Honda has sold more than 4,00,000 units in the past consecutive months while in August 2010 it sold 4,24,617 units as against 4,15,137 units sold in August 2009 recording a growth of 2.28% in sales.
The company sells three other models in the 125 cc segment including Super Splendor, Glamor and Glamor PGM-Fi and the segment accounts for 20% of total two-wheeler sales of the country.
The new Super Splendor is available in all Hero Honda dealerships and will be priced at about Rs 45,950/- (ex-showroom Delhi) for a drum version with self start.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden