Hero Honda launches upgraded 'Super Splendor’ model
Leading two-wheeler maker, Hero Honda has announced the launch of the new upgraded Super Splendor to further consolidate its position in the deluxe commuter segment in the Indian market.
Hero Honda has offered a host of new technological advancements and redesigned components to enhance the driving experience for the users. The new Super Splendor is powered by 125cc engine with the Quantum Core technology.
Among some of the advancements, the vehicle now features offers Honda Intelligent Ignition System (HIIS), new carburetor and ACG for improved engine performance, and 5 step adjustable rear shock absorber.
The appearance of the new Super Splendor's is also enhanced body-art on the fuel tank, a new seat design, a new wind screen and tail light, uniquely styled front & rear fenders, and a contemporary rear grab-rail.
Mr. Anil Dua, Sr. Vice-President (Marketing & Sales), Hero Honda Motors Ltd expressed that with the new styling and added technological features the company expects to strengthen its position in the domestic market.
Hero Honda has sold more than 4,00,000 units in the past consecutive months while in August 2010 it sold 4,24,617 units as against 4,15,137 units sold in August 2009 recording a growth of 2.28% in sales.
The company sells three other models in the 125 cc segment including Super Splendor, Glamor and Glamor PGM-Fi and the segment accounts for 20% of total two-wheeler sales of the country.
The new Super Splendor is available in all Hero Honda dealerships and will be priced at about Rs 45,950/- (ex-showroom Delhi) for a drum version with self start.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study