Dubal Q2 sales up 5% on Asia, Mideast demand
Dubai Aluminium Co (Dubal) has announced that the sales of the company have witnessed a growth 5 per cent in the second quarter.
The company authorities have attributed the jump in sales to strong demand in Asia and the Middle East.
State-owned Dubal stated in a communiqué that its sales volumes for the second quarter were 275,055 metric tonnes.
In the same period last year, company's sales volumes stood at 261,972 metric tonnes.
The company said in May that it expected sales to fall 20 per cent in the second quarter, among high global inventories.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network