Data disappoints as shares fall Rupee at 1-week low
The United Stock Exchange, which started there operations past month, have acknowledged approval by the market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) to begin business in currency options.
The exchange, which is supported by the Bombay Stock Exchange, shall been permissible by the Sebi to start trading in options on dollar-rupee pair, it stated in a declaration.
The market supervisory body passed its consent on October 11, USE added. Currently The USE proposes trading in currency futures simply.
Till this time, no additional exchange has been commenced trading in the currency option section. The National Stock Exchange and MCX-SX are other 2 leading players in this sector.
On September 20, the exchange begin the upcoming trading in currency pairs of Dollar-Rupee, Euro-Rupee, Yen-Rupee and Pound-Rupee, permitted by the market regulator Sebi.
Universally, the currency unoriginal market is larger than the equities market.
Specialist considers that there is better projection for increase in currency section in India, which is a portion of the size of the equity markets in here.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies