DED unveils digital face of business life
The Department of Economic Development (DED) recently introduced the new website of the Dubai business community.
The website has been designed with the aim to improve public access to business-related information and procedures.
The sources aid that the latest digital website is the first of many steps planned for the near future to improve the business community's interaction with the Department.
The DED website, accessible at www.dubaided.gov.ae, now has a clearer look, intuitive navigation and starting points featuring focused content for specialised users.
Based on a new content management system, the site is built to enable DED divisions to publish up-to-date information faster and more efficiently.
According to sources, the new website is part of the department's commitment to offer the highest level of services and facilities to the emirate's business community and is an example of its continuous investment in technological improvements, department.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power