Supreme Court suspends trial on Vodafone tax court case
On Monday the Supreme Court suspended trial in the tax case in opposition to Vodafone to November 15 subsequent to the telecom company hunted time to undergo the Rs. 11,218 crore tax notification dispatched by the Income Tax department.
Vodafone put forward ahead of the court that it got the tax department command on late Friday and hence required time to pore above it. Bearing in mind the telecom colossal disagreement, a panel including Chief Justice SH Kapadia and Justices KS Radhakrishnan and Swatantra Kumar suspended the case to November 15. The panel also guided Vodafone to file responses of the Income Tax department’s command setting up their liability.
According to senior advocate Harish Salve, turning up for Vodafone, they have obtained the I. T department’s command setting up the liability of Rs 11,218 crore however did not obtained much time to respond.
In the meantime, the panel also expressed that the Vodafone’s fresh case reported by it at the Bombay High Court in opposition to the I. T department, considering them as Hutchison Telecommunication International Ltd’s mediator for the deal might, carry on.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids