Gyscoal Alloys having a good time
The Gyscoal Alloys has seen its shares moving up by over 50% as soon as it was listed on the stock markets.
It is to be mentioned here that the share was listed at a price of over Rs. 75/ share and the stock was trading at close to Rs. 107 which was up by 36% and was 51% up on the NSE.
It may be noted here that the share price touches a high of Rs. 112 and a low of Rs. 76 and was one of the hottest shares on the bourses on the day.
Going forward, the company is expecting to earn an EPS of close to Rs. 18 to 20 wherein the road ahead for the company is looking very smooth at the outset.
For the record, the company is in business of making different grades of stainless steel products which will be ranging in a series of 200 to 400 series and the company is also working on a plan to increase its melting capacity from 18,000 MT per annum by 1,00,000 MT per annum to 1,18,000 MT per annum
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies