Hosting renewable energy meeting in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi has been chosen to horde the International Renewable Energy Conference (IREC), a leading international debate fetching jointly the civil society, government, and business privileged to make easy global acceptance of renewable energy expertise. The declaration swayed in at the concluding formal procedure of the Delhi International Renewable Energy Conference (DIREC) in India that was listened by the ministers and government legislative body from across the 71 nations.
Abu Dhabi was selected for the international platform, because of its investments, proposals and devotion toward the growth and operation of renewable and fresh energy technologies.
The emirate is as well the head office of the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), the worldwide governmental organization authorized to make possible the extensive renewable energy growth and development.
The Abu Dhabi International Renewable Energy Conference (ADIREC) shall be organized at the same get together time and co-placed with the World Future Energy Conference, the yearly occasion in Abu Dhabi that gathers above 25,000 renewable energy and environment legislative body through athwart the world to direct and move forward sustainable energy solutions.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden