Joe Jonas and Green Presented Drama at Aerodrome
An interesting incident took place at an air base in Abu Dhabi. Joe Jonas and his girlfriend Ashley Greene were checked by custom officers at the aerodrome as they were suspected to carry a set of razor sharp knives with them.
In a television interview, Joe Jonas, world famous pop star has confessed that a set of knives have been taken by mistake while packing the carryon luggage. Both celebrities were seen traveling by air. They were traveling from Arab Emirates to New York.
In a press release, Green admitted that she was under fear whether they would be arrested due to violate the law by carrying knives with them on their air trips.
However, in the long run, custom officers permitted them to go Scot free. Cheese cutting knives are sharp and these tools can wound someone if proper care is not taken in time.
Naturally, to carry knives while traveling by air is strictly prohibited. Green has felt it urgent to direct her finger tip at her sweetheart, Jonas who seemed to have taken cheese cutting knives to gift her. It was his fault. Great joke for this year! Isn't it?
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden