Schumi failed to make a dazzling comeback
There is no denying to the fact that 41-year-old German racer Michael Schumacher is one of the biggest names that one will ever find on the racing track but the fact of the matter is that the star has not been able to make a successful comeback.
The race that took place on the Nov. 14 was only the second of the season’s 19 races that Schumacher had failed to finish.
It is to be mentioned here that the previous failure came because of the mechanical problem on his Mercedes racing car at the Malaysian Grand Prix in March which was the third race of the season. It may be noted here that Schumacher earned points in 12 races which took his total ranking to the ninth spot in the drivers’ championship with 72 points.
However, the highest finish that he has been achieve so far was at the fourth place and his previous overall stage was at the fifth level before the dismal show came into the picture.
Fans are praying that he will be able to put a better show in the coming times.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden