National Drilling Group gets on fleet extension
Abu Dhabi- establish National Drilling Company (NDC) is on a convoy development strategy as the oil and gas rig business reacts to mounting demand, as per a company official.
In the coming five years, the company arranges to augment 16 rigs as it drifts in the direction of turning out to be the major drilling service provider in the Middle East, general manager, Abdullah Saeed Al Suwaidi, yesterday conveyed the reporters as it established the Al Ittihad drilling oilrig subsequent to renovation and improvement.
He further added that this is element of the long-standing approach. They have numerous clients who are apply for additional rigs, indicating Abu Dhabi Marine Operating group, an auxiliary of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
The shipbuilding and repair auxiliary of Dubai World, Drydocks World, carry out repairs on the 35-year-old lever up oilrig Al Ittihad.
Chairman of Drydocks and Maritime World, Khamis Juma Bu Amim, expressed that its shipyard is at present at 93 per cent tenancy for refurbish work, which is 25 per cent superior to previous year's height.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden